Do you use a vitamin C serum? Well, you should totally give it a try. I like to use it a couple times a weeks for gentle exfoliation overnight. This is OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum and is available on Amazon. This serum has no scent or color and isn’t tacky or sticky like a lot of them can be.
This is how the company describes it:
- ALLURE MAGAZINE’S Best In Beauty Vitamin C Serum – It’s widely considered to be the most effective organic vitamin c serum available & is proven to dramatically increase the production of collagen and cellular turnover – Resulting in a much smoother texture and even skin tone – We guarantee you’ll notice a much more youthful and radiant glow!
- CLINICAL STRENGTH 20% vitamin c serum for your face + vegan hyaluronic acid is the absolute highest quality vitamin c serum available.
- CRUELTY FREE, ORGANIC vitamin c serum does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types.
- MADE IN THE USA in a state of the art FDA registered facility – OZ Naturals formulates the most effective anti aging products on the market – OZ Naturals products work & they work extremely well – We guarantee you’ll get results!
- THIS VITAMIN C SERUM is guaranteed to leave your skin radiant and more youthful looking by neutralizing free radicals & is proven to stimulate collagen & reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
My skin feels super refreshed and smooth in the morning. My skin can be a little bit sensitive so I like to use this just once or twice weekly and always follow it with something emollient. I also think it’s best to use Vitamin C serum at night and make sure to use sunscreen during the day!
The author of this blog receives products, services or dirty limericks for free to facilitate the writing of honest reviews.
This blog may contain some sponsored posts. At times the company who sponsored it compensated the author via a monies, free shit, sparkly things or other irrestible pretties.
The author only recommends products or services she likes and believes other readers will enjoy. This is being disclosed in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” If you got this far, you win the golden ticket! And a cookie…..have a cookie.