Hey hotties! So in case you hadn’t noticed, I’ve been really into nail art lately. I took my acrylics off in July and have been working really hard to grow my natural nails out. After many months of lemon and sea salt soaks, moisturizer and the most amazing nail hardener in the world – Quimica Alemana I’m finally not embarrassed of my nails!
This was not a labor intensive mani, with just two nails stamped but I wanted to test out the Happily Never After Nail Stamp set from Bundle Monster. Once I saw the Malificent image, I knew I had to use it! I went with a kind of Sleeping Beauty blue color on the rest of the nails, with a grey on my ring fingers.
What I used:
- Joy Lacquer Stick It To Me base coat
- Joy Lacquer Classy, Sassy And A Little Bad Assy on all fingers except ring fingers – 2 coats
- Joy Lacquer Sarah on ring fingers – 2 coats
- Topped with Joy Lacquer 3…2…Oh! fast dry top coat (this stuff is AMAZING and perfect if you don’t want to smudge your nail art)
- Stamped with Bundle Monster Violet Waves stamping polish. This is a perfect substitute for black if like me, you have issues with black stamping polish running or smudging.
- Bundle Monster plate Happily Never After BM-XL193 and I used the queen and text images.
I am by no means any sort of nail art expert but I really do like how these came out. Text is always hard to stamp but I think I did alright, other than scraping a little too much polish off before I picked up the image.
What do you guys think?